At FTAffiliates, we offer not only standard fixed fees on successful referrals but also tailored spread-based and hybrid deals for your particular needs. Our affiliates in over 100 countries enjoy competitive prices, updated special offers, high quality trading execution and hands on support in every step of the way.
We currently offer four types of commission plans:
1. Fixed Cost Per Action (CPA) per country for each new First Time Deposit trader you bring to Fortrade. CPAs range from $300-$700, based on the tier of the trader’s country of origin.
Please see the table below for a complete list of available CPAs.
|Category||CPA payment for each FTD (up to)|
|Tier 1||Up to $700|
|Tier 2||Up to $600|
|Tier 3||Up to $500|
|Tier 4||Up to $300|
* Fortrade reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these CPA arrangements by posting updates and/or changes to our website at any time.
** CPAs are currently not available for clients from the following countries: Bangladesh, Barbados, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Maldives, Nepal, Nigeria, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tanzania, Thanlyin, Yangon Region, The Gambia, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Zambia, Vietnam. Commissions for clients from these countries will be on a 35% spread based revenue share model.
2. Progressive CPAs. In this structure, your CPA amounts increase according to the amount that is deposited by clients. Please note, there is a limit to the amount of money you can receive via this commission plan. The plan is only available in certain areas and countries (primarily within Western Europe and the UK). For more information about how you can benefit from this, please email us at: [email protected].
3. Spread-based revenues. FTAffiliates’ spread-based commission plan allows you to get amazing revenues from your clients’ Forex spreads. For more information about how you can benefit from this, please email us at: [email protected].
4. Hybrid plans. If you prefer, you can create a hybrid commission plan that is tailored to your specific needs. This enables you to combine different commission structures while offering an optimal revenue and investment balance. For more information about how you can benefit from this, please email us at: [email protected].