At FTAffiliates, we offer not only standard fixed fees on successful referrals but also tailored spread-based and hybrid deals for your particular needs. Our affiliates in over 100 countries enjoy competitive prices, updated special offers, high quality trading execution and hands on support in every step of the way.
We currently offer four types of commission plans:
1. Fixed CPA per country (Cost per action) of $200-800 for new First Time Deposit traders you bring our way. Payment for FTDs depends on the country of origin of the trader. For example, if you bring a qualified trader from Austria, you will get a better CPA that bringing one from Latvia.
Please see the table below for a complete list of available CPAs.
|Trader’s country of origin||CPA payment for each FTD (up to)|
|United Arab Emirates||$650|
* We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these CPA arrangements by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
** CPAs are currently not available for clients from the following countries: Bangladesh, Barbados, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Maldives, Nepal, Nigeria, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tanzania, Thanlyin, Yangon Region, The Gambia, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Zambia, Vietnam. Commissions for clients from these countries will be on a 35% spread based revenue share model.
2. Progressive CPAs. In this structure, your CPA amounts increase according to the amount that is deposited by clients. Please note, there is a limit to the amount of money you can receive via this commission plan. The plan is only available in certain areas and countries (primarily within Western Europe and the UK). For more information about how you can benefit from this, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Spread-based revenues. FTAffiliates’ spread-based commission plan allows you to get amazing revenues from your clients’ Forex spreads. For more information about how you can benefit from this, please email us at: email@example.com.
4. Hybrid plans. If you prefer, you can create a hybrid commission plan that is tailored to your specific needs. This enables you to combine different commission structures while offering an optimal revenue and investment balance. For more information about how you can benefit from this, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the plan that’s right for you!